Seminars in 6 cities June 8–30, 2004 “Driving Profits: An Executive’s Roadmap to Financial Success in Retail Separate Account Management” – Co-Sponsored by UNAPEN, Inc.
Six Reasons to Attend Driving Profits
If you want to take your firm to the next level, 3C Financial Partners will provide you with the roadmap to financial success in retail separate account management.
1. Dive deep into 3C’s world-class research on the profitability of separate account management.
2. Obtain proven strategies and tactics that will enable immediate implementation of an action plan that can focus your firm on peak profitability.
3. Learn how to predict obstacles and how to eliminate them before they derail success.
4. Interact with other successful retail managed account executives that share similar challenges and are also ready to unlock the full potential of this industry.
5. Receive the tools and information you need to increase productivity and reduce costs.
6. Get answers to critical questions that will help you invest for success and boost your bottom line.
Attendees Will Learn How To:
– Answer the key economic questions of the business
– Invest and spend capital more wisely
– Eliminate low productivity expenditures
– Obtain the benefits of scale as you grow
– Increase productivity via outsourcing or ‘going it alone’
– Manage the variables that drive revenue
– Calculate your firm’s fully loaded costs per account
– Segment the business from sponsors to advisors to investor
Six Cities Across the USA
All events will be hosted at deluxe conference facilities in major metropolitan locations. Obtain your roadmap to financial success at a city near you:
Chicago…………..June 8, Four Seasons Hotel
San Francisco…….June 10, Ritz-Carlton
Los Angeles………June 11, The Fairmont, Santa Monica
Philadelphia………June 28, Ritz-Carlton
New York City…….June 29, The Yale Club of New York City
Boston……………June 30, Ritz-Carlton Boston Common
Seating is limited.
Register online at www.3cfp.com
Call 310-937-3900, 9am – 5pm, Pacific Standard Time, Monday–Friday
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org