The Data Automation Imperative - 10 Solid Gold Tips for Keeping Management, Operations and Compliance In the Know
Interview with David Gemma, Managing Director at UNAPEN, Inc.
Today, we are in the era of Big Data. The amount of data that flows through a financial advisory firm on a daily basis is increasing exponentially. And yet, many data functions at these firms are still handled manually—and stubborn manual data entry and retrieval bottlenecks continue to hinder operations.
Find out more about:
• How to identify the weak points in your firm’s data flow
• Where “push-pull” automation can do the most good at your firm
• What it can cost your firm if you do NOT fully automate
• The link between automation and quality client service
• How to turn data into “solid gold” for your management team
Download the complimentary whitepaper here.
David Gemma is a Managing Director and CMO at UNAPEN, Inc. (What’s a UNAPEN?)
Posted by David Gemma - Connect with David on Google+